Rss Feed

A Secret

I used to claim that I’m tough. But… Damn!! My immune system sucks nowadays. Since I have stopped badminton for around one year, I do no sports seriously, excluding some push-ups and sit-ups. My poor badminton rackets. Blaming on the weathers, I easily get tired and fall sick. I wonder how I can get STRONGER. Perhaps, I should gain some weights.

Pressure overloaded. My assignments and the never-ending presentation and mid-term. And my Final (Especially AV,EMC and PRW)… I’m 100% worried.

Burning the midnight oil ain’t really my life style la.. But I did burn a lot needlessly as I was addicted to the cartoons. Damn...Is that right? I had finished a lot of cartoons; in fact, I got my swollen eyes in the next mornings. Let me name them!! Shinchan, Ninja Hamtaro, Conan, Inuyashya, beauty and the beast, Aladdin (Again) and such!

Oh well… I thought I was a serious man. I thought I didn’t have to worry what my future would be. And I thought I could make people happy.

But… I was wrong.

I’m fragile and sorry to myself and my parents and my brother and sister and my dear friends for being so childish always. Days and nights, I find a way to grow up faster and become a better man. In the end, I’m big outside but tiny inside. I’m not as good as I think I am. Getting out of control is already a typical case. Is everyone same to me?? I wonder.

Cheers.

4 Kepo comments:

ukeat said...

secret.i juz noe u like cartoon so much! me worried bout the final also,hard too concerntrate,many things is attract n disturbing me..be tough man! i noe u can do it! add oil..

keneverdie said...

thx ukeat! V fight this together~

无情 said...

ya..all of us also same and even worst than you..
but we just keep rush it out..we are being stress and tired too, so you could see all of us is same type of animals-- panda. hahaha..
just a word..gambateh^^

jymBoy said...

hammering doesnt always break you.. in fact, it firms you. after all the tough times you've gone thru, you'll be a stronger person. =)