Rss Feed

The Best to the Last

It's 2.40a.m. mid night~

and it's study week! Time flowed like water! Probably this will be my last blog, no lar, at least no blog until i finish my final!

Before that, i would like to say somethings to all my friends: this actually dedicate to you guys!

T3: Thank you!

AiFen, thanks for being my editor for most of my assignment and i really appreciate that!

Gary Sew, thanks for fetching me to uni everyday! Apologize if i really hurt u during IPC's assignment! U know i always sayang u! Chubby~

Peter Goh, thanks for sharing your happiness and sadness with me! Also, sorry for the toxic words that always come from my toxic mouth! I know its hurt sometimes and i try to change (erm...sound impossible)

BigHead, thanks for the conference. I really proud to be in your group! I always been blessed to have friends like u! Share with us if u feel down or sad, we are ur friend tho~

Neeli, thanks for the Agromas assignments. I really love your information and your butterfly! Okay, apologize for my toxic mouth again (Why i always apologize for the same thing ar?) Tomato, tasty huh?

Siew, thanks for the Agro also! the print ads are damn nice! POP leader, thanks for the comment and advice that day during Japanese class (Chicken le...)

LiLi, i know this semester got little bit 'dump' you away! But hey, i still love u! Be positive ya, and dont forget to look for us when u need help! Let's go yam cha till 3am again! but this time, is your turn to share something with us lor!

Bumi, dont worry, im not going to forget u as u always molest us! haha! Cheers bumi, i know somethings might not get smooth in the beginning but in the end, things will be okay! Just chills!

Sean, Robot and Leeman, thank you for the effort on Agromas! Sean, wish u get a new bf lar and dont so fan lar!

Mamie, yenmei, chad, leeyee, ct, and all (except karen and aaron), thanks for the guidance and support! Muax!

Apart from T3, thanks for Jason Loh for the trailer and Long Long for the care!

Anyone that i missed out! Sorry lar...end of this sem but will start the new very soon ma~

Cheers!

and +U in final!

7 Kepo comments:

Peterzai said...

i already get used to it...
"no comment about it" (Peter,2009)
"Why ah?Why ah?" (Suzanne,2009)
"i drink water also will fat" (AiFen, 2009)

ukeat said...

I'm coming again!! Love u Ken,muacks..haha..dislike ur toxic mouth..bt like urs toxic words..it's really hurt..LOL..Add oil la..Gambate in our final!!

Neeli said...

erm..well..1st,i would like 2 say..
i luv u 2..wakaka..
2nd, ur toxic mouth hor,sumtimes we really behtahan lo..
bt..im stil happy cz noe u as my fren..u r funny guy actually (if u nt in angry mood la)
3rd, we gambateh in final luh^^
c ya^^muack~

娴娴 said...

Wah..ken so touching la haha~
Wei..i din fan bcuz of relationship la~too common 2 me ady..LOL~
Hey..i love u too without ur toxic words keke ^^
Gambateh ya in final!!

lily88 said...

hey~im cuming~
luv u too lah~ha~~
is ok wif me if wanna go to yamcha
again till 3am~haha
or over 3am also can~hoho
ya~time to let me talk liao~
T3 jiayou~!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kAi XIn said...

ken...
really wan say thanks to u...
for everything..
thanks...