Rss Feed

If I Were a Girl

If I were a girl even just for a day, I would roll out of the bed in the morning and...take of my bra

Okay. This is not Beyoncé Knowles nor the sexual transgenders crisis. No worries. In fact, I really want to know how a girl actually felt when she told me that she have a hair cut and she missed her hair after cutting it.

Because, i had my hair cut~However.....according to my Mum "Your Hair Cut also like didn't cut" (Mummy,2009) Hey....my hair really short edi ler~Ape Lu!

So next time, i will have partially-shaved and avant-garde hair and then cut them like Aaron did. So my mum (as well as my friends) will realise the changes.

Let's compare~

Right is before hair cut and left is after. Look, it become shorter obviously. Well, maybe not~

Whatever lar...I'm still handsome as usual!

Cheers.

Oh ya...2day our Eddy PC done! Blessed as our result are excellent...(Can i say that?) Thank you all...muax


5 Kepo comments:

Anonymous said...

It really not obvious!

Peterzai said...

Ya...u're still handsome no matter how's ur looks like >< go shave it! i cant wait to see it!

vicky said...

dear ken..u stil look handsme no matter how is ur haircut..
hahaha...
peter is rite..mayb u should hv a try~
haha..
thx for da PC ya..
my dear production design Mr Chen...^^

ukeat said...

Actually ur hair gt cut meh? haha..look same la..hehe..however,u look leng zai la..happy or nt? kaka..

keneverdie said...

im totally happy wif all of ur feedback: im a leng zai~muax