Rss Feed

Invisible Pressure




This is end of week 7 edi....What the...time flowed just like money in my wallet!! This few weeks, we been struggled by those 'happily ever after' assignments...I can't actually have time to watch a movie, didnt even have time to enjoy any single thing that happened around me. One thing we are sure is, We die to get those assignments done!

Mid term week, all the people was just like TENSION-nya!! Apa boleh buat, we are students; students job is to study tho; however, dont you think is too fast edi?? And i was like,'huh, wat happened?' ( I didnt expect that we been that FAR edi) All the assignments were just like hit towards my face in one shot. Sakitnya....

Cant deny, i got pressure! i scare scare tim, but then like my dear said,' if you cant reach that level, what for you going to expect for it.' Nice phrase huh! Im going to practice this in my following days!

I had a dream last few days, i dreamt that UTAR bankrupt edi...haha!! We all had have go to work and our T3 will never have class together again! Some may think that was a nice things to sink the school, but think twice, i was so sad in that dream! Oh my, i miss my team, i miss everything we have been shared! Shit, i was totally absolutely SAD!! How can i live without Neeli's Butterfly, YeeWei's bighead, Peter's lips, Gary's Chubby face, AiFen's BookSmell, SiewSiew's voice, Bumi's salam, Lili's motor, CT's oilyhair, WenKeat's bag, KaiXin's robot face, Eugene's head, LeeMan's speak, KhaSean's Atos, LeeYee's accent.....

After all this, i think it is not too bad 4me to face those assignments or horrible lecturers....Becoz i still got this gangs of people teman me....which im so appreciate to!!

Keeps fighting, Keeps dreaming, Keeps playing, and Keeps enjoying! T3!

Cheers.


7 Kepo comments:

娴娴 said...

Hurray..ken think of me hahaha:p
time flies so damn fast!!!All assignments n mid term come 2gather..can feel ur stress haha:) I think every1 is facing the same prob nw..yeah we fight 2gather..im sure tat,av1 wil feel sad n cry on our graduation day cuz we wil miss ur toxic mouth hehe:)

lily88 said...

very funny about ur dream~
but UTAR impossible bankrup d~
fang xin la~
gambateh o~ah ken!!
muz hard working!
TQ tat u still remember my motor o!haha~~

vicky said...

i wil definately be very sad if i cnt hear ur toxic word again..
haha~~
gambateh huh..
my dear toxic group leader~~^^

keneverdie said...

Toxic Group 万岁

Neeli said...

lolz..ennor..
i thk without u i oso buxiguan d..
so bcz of u all..T3..
we muz nt giv up!!
we muz try ur best til the END!!
jiayou guys^^

Peterzai said...

i rather UTAR go bankruptcy than u mis my lips...
argh...
toxic n banana groups bankrupt as well !!!

kAi XIn said...

haha...
like sean say:
ken think of me...haha..
really cant believe o..
but anyway thanks o..
no need stress la..
u can do it de..
dont forget u still hav toxic group n banana geng o!haha...
(finally i agree ur banana geng)haha..
JIA YOU o...