Rss Feed

Extraordinary の CNY

This Chinese New Year will never be the same for me.

It was full of loves, care, friends, excitements, viruses, entertainments, alcohols, photos, foods, medicines, money, angpous, poker, CK Limited Edition and assignments.

I was sick during CNY, fever+ coryza+ cough+ headache. All the viruses were some sort like ais kacang came to me in a batch. Makes me felt that how popular and lucky i am to have them on the 1st day of CNY. However, they are just a naive simple creature; they think their tricks can stop me from fun. Nah, no way, they not gonna win the alcohol. Can u imagine how attractive alcohols are? I was so drunk, but it was so enjoyable.


AngPau is nothing special for me already maybe because i'm getting OLD; thats three four hundred really didn't make my mind wow. Apart, i was wondering why my cousins they all are so fake. Fake than me, fake than anythings else in this world. They just like a beggar; only thing in their stupid mind was angpau. They just like pasar aunties; only thing from their busuk mouth was gossip. They just like dreamers; only thing they will do was dreaming; dream that they are the king of the world. Damn, fakers.


Sam got his man during CNY. How beautiful love can truly be. She was so happy, it was all like meant to be. When a guy love a girl, their final commitment will be the same: tried their best to make the sweet love last forever.
For one human being to love another human being: that is perhaps the most difficult task that has been entrusted to us, the ultimate task, the final test and proof, the work for which all other work is merely preparation . . . Loving does not at first mean merging, surrendering, and uniting with another person--it is a high inducement for the individual to ripen . . . to become world in himself for the sake of another person; it is a great, demanding claim on him, something that chooses him and calls him to vast distances.

Congrats Sam and Leon, may God bless.

I didn't eat lots this CNY as sick but i have alot of medicines, what a wonderful experience to me. Thats why i mentioned this year is extraordinary to me. I had my dear to take care of me when i was sick; i had my mum mumbling when i was eating Ba Gua; i had my dad 1st greeting and his another ang pau on my Chinese Birthday (which fall on the 5th day); i had my sister fight with me like a kid when we at Kinta City Ipoh; i had my best friends accompany me when i was bore; i had my little brother to bully when i was bo shong, haha.

Although this CNY was short and i was unwell, i gained lot out from my expectation. I really appreciate that. Dear all, thank you so much, for given me a wonderful Chinese New Year.


Cheer.

3 Kepo comments:

Neeli said...

Aiyoyo~ ada orang sakit wor during CNY~~ gud gud gud^^
wakaka~dai sei la u~
during CNY stil wan say ppl fake la..itu la..ini la..OMG@@"
poisoning ken~~
take care of ur health la~^^

keneverdie said...

how come neeli bcome so poisoning edi?? i wan my pure pure innocence neeli..huhu

jymBoy said...

gosh.. i was searching for you all the while during cny.. but din get any response from u.. sigh.. anyway, good to c u'r +ve.. you gained thru lost.. =) cheers..