Rss Feed

Another PekChek's Week

Aloha~okay, long time didnt update edi, lets start with the warmest greeting ever....muax muax! Im, although, has to make this very short, i still need to mention few things!

This is week 10 edi, and this is the peak of my assignment as the due date is here! Hurray (should i be that happy!?) I remember last night (Sunday night), i was sooo damn sick, i actually wanna vomit! My head spinned like hell and my body cold like ice! That's make me shut down my msn immediately to save myself....i cant tahan the pressure edi, i hate this feeling~

i recorded my radio script, however it seems to be weird weird and i really want to vomit after i listen to it...my voice are damn disgusting...Fuck, AhMa, y u didnt born my voice like Jacky cheung?

Okay, once again i need to be an editor for the assignment, thats my favourite job ever~ i need to cut all the shit from the assignments and somemore add something useful on it...isnt tat wonderful~

Yesterday i was relly sick and i really want to dump all the assignment away, but i cant, all people are waiting for the same shit, and i am so uncontrolable, im dulan, im sick, im frustrated, im hate this...Beware on what u did~ be responsible on it~ im not ur father to guide u and im not ur mum to feed u breast milk~

Okay, im just emo and dulan~Let's talk about happy staff!

PR Prom was just over last Friday, and it was sooo right! I love the prom and i do think that its hit the objective~ Nonetheless, few things im not satisfied are
1) The hall small like my room;
2) I even didnt have time for makan;
3) The white shirt MC (Edward?) were so unprofessional after he called up the whole class for photo section~ Damn it!
4) The song are old (grandma song), i knw is gary favourite but can it be more up to date~
5) The committe are useless, and v should have name on the brochures
6) Peter said not more than 15 times~ ( Ooo, i expected more tho)

Anyhow, it was a good night to remember! We dressed up so handsome and pretty~ Bravo guys! Well Done!!

Cheers.

1 Kepo comments:

Peterzai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.