Rss Feed

Unforgettable Moment--13/02/2009 Birthday

Introduction
It was fucking awesome! Of coz i meant no Assignment, that was my amazing birthday with all my super amazing friends...(No Peter include) That was not a 'Young' celebration anyway, ya Neeli, i knw im 23 edi, so SO WHAT, im still a Rock Star...(Huhu, OLD rock star)....

Celebrationss



Ya, i had 2 cakes this year (suppose 3...)...Yippee~My dad prepared my favorite chocolate cake this year, it was so damn nice, and I've been soo greedy; keeps on wish(esssssss) making non-stop until my dad tak sabar nak makan de cake edi...hoho~Another was from my dearest T3 gang, and i was really cheated by this batch of trickish people.


I thought that i going to celebrate my birthday with them by just minum teh at MM as v gonna have test on the next day; however, i was totally WRONG!! They brought (can i use cheat) me to West Lake (the most cantik lake at Kampar), and Lili Wong was soooo geng in acting as well as Gary. Yeewei and Bumi. They all asked me to see the 'Lamp car' which i am not interest to, i was so stupid as i didn't realize anythings wrong that time. and i still can recalled Siew Siew mentioned the cooler pad to me...Oscar Winner!


When v were on the way back to the lake, i was wondering why they all surrounded the pillar and i totally can see the candle lights there! Mr. Sew keeps saying ' 睇下么来既... ', i was like so shock as i didn't expect i got a cake from them. (Ms. Mok, my classmates really got celebrate with me lar) I was still dun knw what happened when i was blowing my candles. And of coz, kena cream edi as i knw my classmates will going to revenge this time. We have a little 'cream' war at the West Lake and it was absolutely fun...oh ya, the cake is very tasty man, what a waste!!


Do u knw what is the best things to have all the friends in one time? We can take picture non-stop! We took tons of pictures and few videos which already been privated due to some issues....Besides, i received two beautiful cards from T3, Joey and ShuLin! Thanks joey and shulin, however i was unhappy as i didnt see Digiman's comment there...hoho~ Every single word from u guys is going to touch my heart gao gao....very touching ar...huhu~


ThanksTribute

I was so happy on 13/02/2009...I received millions of blessing via calls, sms, mail, facebooks, face2face and friendster (even Fong, Kuan, Yin called me in last minutes; and Britney totally forgot edi) . Im appreciate in all this things and im so lucky to have a friends like you all...i love you!!!

Postscript


I've take about 2hours to calm me down after the party, i was too happy tho! and hor, Siew Siew 'YiYaYiYaYo' still recall in my mind...HELP!! New day is come, but i will not going to change, i will still gossip lar, cakap buruk lar, poisoning mouth lar, and bully neeli as well as bighead! Finally, Thank you for everything! Muax

APA Reference
1) Ong, K. (2009). Touching Bday Party. Kampar, Perak.
2) Ong, K. (2009). It's Peter Bitch: Got Lover No Ken. Kampar, Perak.
3) Ong, K. (2009). Family and Friends' bless. Kampar, Perak.
4) Ong, K. (2009). Best Oscar Acting in PR3. Kampar, Perak.
5) Ong, K. (2009). YiYaYiYaYo Song lesson. Kampar, Perak.
6) Ong, K. (2009). Cruel Cream War in WestLake. Kampar, Perak.
7) Ong, K. (2009). Friends Forever: That's True. Kampar, Perak.

Cheers.




15 Kepo comments:

Neeli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neeli said...

哇哈哈。。我就是喜欢一直说你已经23岁了啊。。不能咩。。
真的好老哦!!
你有被我们感动到,那就好。。
证明我们没有白费心机帮你庆祝你的23岁生日。。。
23岁了,不要一直没事就讲人坏话,一直欺负别人,尤其是我和yiwei!!
希望我们全班能友谊万岁。。当然,不包括某些人~^^

keneverdie said...

it's really hard for me to stop bully both of u wor....okok....stop mentioned im 23 edi ar....

lily88 said...

haha~~unforgetable and supprise lie~
thats ma great lah!
its means u easily "kena tipu" hoho
then v r very pro liao till can go out to act liao!or take movie!haha
happy everyday~~

keneverdie said...

lili, not bcoz im easy kena tipu, its you too pro in acting...wah..i cant believe u got this talent wor...Oscar best actress...

vicky said...

23 23 23 23 23 23 23 !!
haha..ken..feel so funny to read ur blog..swt swt n swt~~
haha..startin i really scare tat our acting skill r nt gud enough to cheat u de..bt..luckily.....
haha..
so glad tat u enjoy ur bday~~
haha ..

neeli..my name is YEEWEI..not yiwei la..hehe..

Neeli said...

lol..sry my dear yeewei~
no 2nd time^^sry ya~muack~

ukeat said...

Haha..bumi is here..actually i like to read ur blog..the way u deliver it so funny..like ur monkey face..lol..before dis, we tot u r nt so easily 2 be tipu..hw noe u r really damn stupid..ya allah..haha..sry la..juz kidding..

wasalamualaikum..

keneverdie said...

BigHead, i really enjoy it but then im so sad without ur dance...hoho~

Bumi, wah, im so surprise u got read my blog wor...good good, pls register as fans on www.kenongfans.com....kidding...hoho~

Peterzai said...

APA Reference
====================
Ong, K. (2009). It's Peter Bitch: Got Lover No Ken. Kampar, Perak.

I like it...^^
Got lover no Ken...

vicky said...

haha..den u c whether next year ur bday i wil dance it for u as ur bday present or nt lo...
actually..i dun1 dance is for u own gud la..i dun1 u to hv nightmare n vomit on ur bday mar..hahaha~~

娴娴 said...

Hahaha ken..is me pushed ur head into the cake hehe.Syok nya..23rd ady lo..next yr my turn haha.Tat nite we really tot u sense it,manatau u so slow.happy neh..we success 2 cheat u huhu:p

動 Orson said...

really awesome de celebration

jymBoy said...

woo.. looks like u're really having fun.. hope u'l have a wonderful 24th.. 25th.. bdae very SOON! (eww.. damn old!).. keep it up.. =P

keneverdie said...

ei...i thought u same old wif me...sei fui