Rss Feed

Viva la Di Kampar

Kampar ar Kampar, how come you become so boring already? Aiyo, bore till i faint ar...

Where is the entertainment? NO, nothing call 'entertainment' here!

Where is the Food? Malam pun tak banyak buka de!

Where is the YamCha's Gang? All flied to others place edi lor...Damn!

Where is the Coursemate? Haiz, YamCha pun tak panggil de!

Where is the Homework? Plzzz....Don't come!

Erm, cannot like this one, I probably need to come out somethings to survive in this 'Kampung of Bore'!! Ya, that's what i do:
  • I will do mask; yeah, this will help me reduce the redness of my face; escape from Big HeadYeeWei and Neeli describe my face 'as red as Monkey's ass'!! While i having my mask on my face, I recalled back the movie which played by Jim Carrey! Well of course, Jim wore the Green mask and mine one was in white, but then...I preferred the green tho, can someone tell me where can i get that....
  • I will Exercise; ok, i'm put on weight edi....and my tummy is HUGE like Cik Ilma's perut (She's pregnant 6months edi wor) !! Oh no, i need to make my tummy gone and become fit fit de...How leh??? Headache ar, headache!!
  • I will Nap; this is just exactly like what people said, how can monkey live without banana and same go with me, how can a pig live without sleep!!
  • I will Watch Movie; thanks for Streamyx provide me extra fast service so that i can enjoy at least one movie per day. 好快哦! Currently i watched 'Ip Man' which is quite old edi, but it seems like so popular lor, then i mei watch watch lor, not bad wat!
  • I will Download Music; check, search, download, save, listen, delete (if necessary), makes my pc full of 'now-a-day' hits, what a enjoyable thing...and I found out Kelly Clarkson's 'My Life would suck without you' is kinda catchy.
  • I will Study, Nah, don't expect me will do that!!

See, the whole day at Kampar, pergi dah!! Isn't that easy leh!!

Cheer.

5 Kepo comments:

Neeli said...

wakaka~~ken~~u do mask wor~
no use geh,ur face stil the same..RED as ...haha^^
aiyo..yamcha tat day oni me siew n leeman jek...
oso x cal other la..yamcha awhile nia..so dont so siu hei ma^^

你的脸,“好漂亮”哦!!哈哈~

keneverdie said...

ei,ei,ei...u should say 好帅哦!!

vicky said...

ken..i agree wif wat neeli say~~
after ur mask..u stil look da same lo~~..haha..
haha..say me big head la..den ur face wil getting more red~~~
padan muka..!!

keneverdie said...

BigHead=wei....at least now ok sikit le ma....

Jason= now u baru knw kampar's life

✿【VICkI3苇琦】✿ said...

eh...mana ada yamcha tak panggil kamu..
haha..
leng lui mah do mask..