Rss Feed

Saya Nak Holiday~

"Good Morning, Inter-Excel, How may i help You?"

YES....im good~

In the present, i can fight tons of marketing people with my ass
just to survive in my intern.

Mama Mia....the intern is HASH and DRY!


Tons of burdens are on our shoulder, im using OUR now as i know that's not only me who suffer the pain ya~

When some people are keep on showing off how great their intern is; i am just don't give a DAMN la...(Anyhow, showing off is their own job isn't it?) What point you stress up yourself and pretend that you are happy?

Im STRESS, no doubt...well, because im a human (or you think im a GOD); i stress up untill my hair non-stop falling! The situation is almost like "someone"...(well, not that serious also lar)

God Damn it, CNY holiday passed rocket-ly ...and i was wondering what i did during the holidays! Sleep? Eat? OC? Nah, i cant remember as it too damn FAST!

But no worry, intern is going to end....

and March, my intern will super duper busy till my pants drop. Thousand of education fairs i need to attend, million of students i need to entertain, billion miles i need to travel, and still....only 2 BIG bosses i need to serve with~

I've been working 7days last week....

erm, lets me see....this week as well

and...

Next week ALSO...!

oh no...i have no holiday in March la....im really sibeh busy la....

i know more busy u are, the faster the time pass....nevertheless....

Saya Nak Cuti la~

Jia You my friends....we are there soon....

Cheers

7 Kepo comments:

keneverdie said...

jason u hairless now? lol...not u la dear, no worry...and you better treat me makan as i got not much time at KL edi ya~lol

ukeat said...

so bad u mention bout my roomate, haha..
March definitely no holiday 4 us, especially me(included my 2 pity colleague here)..we totally like 'kuli'!
I sipek beh song d..they r no honour n immoral at all..
i been feel like get torture everyday~~suffer here..somebody save me..

娴娴 said...

jia you jia you our PR manager^^
Busy means u learn a lot..& i don like those ppl who show off hw happy their interns life too!
Btw..soon u wil hav ur happy holiday ya~Must enjoy gao gao b4 sem start hehe=D

Peterzai said...

My hair is still in nice condition wor...guess u not talking bout me =p but whenever u talk about eyes or teeth...i will noe who r u talking about...for this post...i noe u ejek-ing siapa...hehe...watch ur words o~

keneverdie said...

ceh peter, i edi told you who i ejek...dun pretend that u knw ar...lol

Gary said...

u say me oh~ im so sad~ :(

keneverdie said...

how can i talk bad thing about my buddy ler....lol...im very sayang you de chubby~