Rss Feed

When Intern is not suppose to be Intern

Cannot deny, internships are important to your growth and development as an individual and a professional! That internships are great for gaining real-life work experience!


What i failed to mention, however, is that in reality sometimes...
SOMETIMES
...internships don't always have the fabulous outcome you were hoping for.

Whether you realize you didn't like the job/career/field, you and the boss man did not get along, or perhaps you're like me, and you just set your expectations a little to high. The truth: sometimes internships just aren't what you were looking for.

I love my interns...Sometimes (especially when road show with free hotel and meals and transport)
However,
I hate my interns....Also (especially deal with boss, indescribably tension)

Anyhow, i do enjoy sometime and get to know some new friends, new experiences, and pride (As all students and family think im steward...wahahaha)

I miss you, all my classmates...i miss Kampar too. Maybe what my boss said is right : Im going to kiss the ground when i step back to Kampar....Hallelujah.

Cheers




3 Kepo comments:

jymBoy said...

Halleluyah! kiss my ass too... hey stil at kl? catch up wit me?

ukeat said...

Same here..work there sure ppl will tot u r the steward oso..kaka..
To my boss:sometimes internships just aren't what you were looking for.

Miss u too ken..cant wait to kacau u again when back to kampar..

娴娴 said...

agree to u..our expectation is 2 high~& i miss kampar n u guys too^^

gambateh=)