Rss Feed

....Bad Day

13 of March 2010....i have a very bad day.

Here's the rundown:

Case One: It's my 2nd week i work for 7days and bosses seems like not appreciate at all....ciu~

Case Two: Waiting for my colleague at Bandar Tasik Selatan for 45minutes....and punctual people like me, really sibeh tulan others late lor....xuan~ I give him face, so i keep my temper in my tummy.


Then....

Case Three: Road jam till die...where those fucking car come from? It was a saturday morning and what the fuck you guys doing in this early morning? Diu, go back sleep la....

After that....

Case Four: Sibeh sleepy in the booth...(oh yeah, it was education fair at Mid Valley) and i still need to entertain like usual.

Case Five: I was busy till forgot my lunch time. and when i realised it, my boss not allow me go makan, WTF!!! I was hungry till i cant stand properly....then, luckily someone bought McD for me, and guess what, i need to share the french fries and coke with another people. Imagine you as hunger as a lion and you still need to share your meat to your friend...WTF, brainless....Xuan~ Besides, i need to eat at my booth which all people were staring at me like i was a lion eating in the zoo....

Case Six: Late off...(like usual)

Case Seven: Car borrow to friend edi, had to take KTM and taxi back....Zai~

Case Eight: At KTM, went to the wrong side and waste my 15 minutes by waiting another train.

Case Nine: When reach the destination, realized i bought the wrong ticket....and i had to pay extra RM1 for replacement. And most importantly, i need to "Ngor" by the ticket people, dulan~

Case Ten: When i need to interchange the Star Line at Chan Sow Lin, whole LRT train that i took was stop and jam...all passengers need to get out from the train and wait for another train....But fortunate the train to Ampang is okay.


....and i guess my bad luck edi left at the Chan Sow Lin train, so no need worry, i think 2molo will be much more better....lol


Cheers.

3 Kepo comments:

娴娴 said...

cheers^^
gambateh ya..
if i can..i go find u & tabao hao liao for u ya=)

Neeli said...

lol.. pity dear dear~ keke..
realy like ukeat's comment lo..
KL life is like tat de la, 习惯就好~
1 more month to go.. jiayou ya=)

Anonymous said...

i worked in so many firms for so many years... i never see employer appreciate the hard or good work of the employees... all they do is either act nothing happen, or personally chat a little more with you... but if you make mistakes, you are as good as dead...