Rss Feed

Penang Sensation Part 7even: Goodbye

I totally feel that the new year is coming; I got up early on the 1st day; I heard the birds are singing when i write this blog; I kissed my dear after bath (like usual); I have my Britney's Songs; And i have my ticket to leave... soon

I just dont know. Maybe i not really like 2008, thats why i want it to vanish asap! The front part of 2008 was so damn horrible for me, but then it's keeps gettin' better when it was in the middle and last part. At least i know, this year will be better than last year.

Goodbye CPA; im going to leave this company with my cruel reason, but then Good Luck.

Goodbye Penang; probably will come back, don't worry.

Goodbye Alex Yee; i will never attend your funeral as well.

Goodbye Theng and Yen Mei; Stop dreaming that you are my 'Penang's GF'

Goodbye Penang's friends; see you when i see you

Goodbye Penang's Mr. Kai; U should thanks God u still Alive till now, beware for 2009

Hi Utar, Yes, im coming back.

Hi Sis, May God sent a seed (baby) to u this year.

Hi Mum & Dad, please take care me well, as well as your body.

Hi My dear, V still got another 99 years to our end.

Hi Kampar's Fiends, whoever not visit me will be blacklisted.

Hi Utar's Friends, let's fight with notes and assignments.

Hi Buddies, buddies will always be buddies. That's promise.

Oh ya, maybe I'll just eat and get fat for 2009. and then sleep more

and my new year's resolution will be.
no. i don't have any resolution hehehehehe.

just stay alive and fight for the future!

Happy New Year to all !

4 Kepo comments:

jymBoy said...

"Hi Kampar's Fiends, whoever not visit me will be blacklisted."??

erm... hehee

Peterzai said...

Alex Yee passed away? my colleague oso called Alex...wad a coincidence >< this year scary ler...2 of my colleague passed away...1 sudden death 1 car accident ...T_T

keneverdie said...

fui fui..kampars friend include u...ya peter..he passed away le....may God blessed his soul

Peterzai said...

ken..."MUST APPRECIATE THOSE WHO ALIVE " = = ? u copy from who hor? pet pet u...so many isi tersirat ...