Rss Feed

Penang Sensation (Part Two) : Cinema Dilemma



That’s why I said, city is really a city. Within 2weeks at Penang, I can actually watched 4movies continuously. Well, probably can’t do this in Kampar tho. Mostly of my ‘watch list’ are bullshit, can’t deny that, however, still have one or two are still can pass through my vision.


Let’s talk about Mamma Mia. Oh, what can I said, a fabulous movie with fantastic story line which featuring the main themes from ABBA. Great songs, nice characters, smooth story-line, and the sea are God damn Blue. I love the way they using ABBA’s song to represent the story, it was just sooo fit. Like the songs is born for the movie.


Next, Disaster Movie. It’s just got the right name. Really a disaster. I probably think that the movie is SHORT. Not even an hour I think. Talking shit with disaster story which mostly copy from Cloverfield, Enchanted, and Indiana Jones. If someone come and suck my dick, I also will reject to watch it again in my whole life.


Ok, Max payne turn. The movie voted as the worst movie of the year, quit pity, but deserve. For the people who haven’t watched it yet, don’t cheat by the cool black angels, it’s just an illusion; for people who watched it, please join my anti max payne group. The press really play a great role in misunderstood the publics, especially Malaysia’s press which rated ‘must watch’ on it as the movie will appear lots of alien creature to kill people. Bullshit, the ‘angels’ just an illusion cause by drugs. Suck cock man.


One movie makes me calm down abit will belongs to Eagle Eye. I do enjoy my time while watching it. Although others may say it’s slightly similar with ‘I Robot’, I totally feel

it’s better than Max Payne thousand times. My personally favorite phrase from the movie will be ‘u has been activated’, no reason, just love it….haha. Two things I’m not very satisfied about the movie is, Shia La

Beouf is too skinny and Billy Bod Thomas was not suite for the role of FBI agent as he looks too ‘weak’. Fussy right, but then, nice movie.

Last and the latest, lousy My Best friend’s Girl. It’s a comedy tho, but…I didn’t laugh at all. It’s that make sense? If you can avoid this movie, please do so…(I should be watch High School Musical that time..huhu) Lots of part has been censor, thanks Malaysia for the open

minded. But it’s not the main points, vital is, the movie suck.

Oh my God, the only movie worth me to step into the theater will be High School Musical. Don’t let me dow

n man…

Cheer








2 Kepo comments:

Peterzai said...

haha...i watched hsm 3 ady lu..!! nice songs + funny !!! i love it...eagle eye oso not bad...juz other sucks - disaster,max payne...(i heard alot from ppl) ><

keneverdie said...

hsm very nice tho..i love it...dun watch max and disaster plssss