Rss Feed

Britney Spears

Born in December 2, 1981; she already 26 this year. Came out with the first and foremost “…Baby one more time’ which gained huge successes on 1999. I was thinking about how I know her. Well, Cherrie Ding definitely. She was the one introduced me the songs but I was only take attention on Britney second single “Sometimes” (Can’t deny, I prefer Christina Aguilera in the first place)

Britney is the most gorgeous entertainer I ever seen. I love her since 1999 till now. Oh my, and I can’t stop loving her. All people around me always told me she’s fat; she’s aunty; she’s cheap; she’s nothing but meat; she’s botak (not anymore); she’s out; she’s old; she’s annoying, but then, I still love her. She is just…different from others. Ok, she can’t sing, but at least she can dance and her songs all are HITS. We can’t actually deny on her succeed and Nielson will proved it all. She is one of the best-selling artists in this world (Not even Christina Aguilera or Avril Lavigne can beat her).

I love to view her video too. I don’t know me, but music video actually can affect my views to a song. However, Britney do makes me have a big jump on her music video. Her videos are trademark. Every single of them showed different Britney within it. My favorite video will be “Oops…I did it again”, just don’t know why!

Don’t tell me to pick up my favorite Britney’s song as it’s a lot of them. “Toxic” which gained her the first Grammy and ‘Piece of me’ win her the first three MoonMan from MTV video music awards this year. She got 4 Number one albums (“Blackout” debuted in Number 2) I probably think that “Blackout” is one of my favorite albums besides “baby” as it’s quite coherent and entertaining.

And now, what I’m waiting for is the highly-anticipated “Circus” coming to town. Oh, I can’t wait to have that album now. But then it’ll release on December 2 this year, same as Britney’s birthday. Oh Ya, Chin Shu Kuan, don’t forget you said will present me the album o….

And hor, Britney mentioned will begin her world tour at Asia. Well, I didn’t expect she will come to this ‘open-minded’ Malaysia, but if she go Singapore, I will very please to join the heat. Finally, bless u my dear Britney….Muax Muacks

0 Kepo comments: