Rss Feed

Penang Sensation (Part One): Pork Chop Inc.


It’s been a week I work at Penang. The life is fun, the food is nice but then the working environment is SUCK. I’m working as a general assistant in one paper agency (which includes all magazines and newspapers). Working here is such a BORE duty to me. It is too ‘admin’ tho. Everyday I just punch punch hole, file file ling, type type words, dream dream ming, see see file, go go toilet……that’s all. LAME.

Suddenly I felt like how lucky I am as I only work for part time here (well, they didn’t know of course); how lucky I am as I have PR as my main course for degree (I will totally say bye bye to admin work in future). Lame work, cold environment, old building, and full of Pork-Chopssss.


My left, my right, my front, my back, you name it….are pork chopsssss. Well, there is no offence here, pork chop still human, just their faces and bodies figure quite extraordinary. Not only via their expression but also attitudes and behaviors. Some of them are nice, well, some…probably can count by one hand; most of them are evil.


Let me introduce the Queen of the Pork which belongs to Ai Mei, the bitch who sits on my right sides. (Refer to picture please) OMG, she makes me HOT, raised my temper when talked about her. Ugly face, fat figure, evil attitudes, stupid mind, pig brain, donkey legs, fish ball eyes, so

ldier’s arm, owl’s voice……none of her things are good.

This job really helps me open my eyes big big as I haven’t met some pork evil than her. She is just……bugaboo.


However, im still blessing as God still let me work at Penang so that I can stick with my baby. Although work is boring and sien-ING, it’s only for 2months tho….Hehe.


Cheer.

4 Kepo comments:

Neeli said...

omg...so poisoning ler ur words..=.=
im so so so...lucky tat im ur 'best fren'..haha^^
then u ll nt say 'smthg' bad bout me..hope so la..hehe..
anyway..take gud care ah..
sabar...all ll b gud..hehe^^
cheer!! miss ya..

Erna said...

Ken!! just read ur blog.ingat kat aku x? KLCC Parkson's crew maa.hencha' so-ah! u still the same..bile kerja je, selalu aimed orang yang u benci!! haha.dulu safiah.hahahaha

Erna said...

pork. so called name of joshua.mana pigi?? same la, luckily , im one of ur frens who knows u. JANGAN lupe jasa aku TERPAKSA teman kau lunch.however, aku nak di belanja (kfc) lagi.haha

keneverdie said...

omg...so fast got comment edi...very nice lar u guys..muacks muacksss