Rss Feed

Updating...

It's been awhile...
Tons of things happened recently and i think is really not cool to share all of those here.
First thing is, Yippeee, university life is END~ and that's make me officially "unfriend" some of the animals as i think i had enough with their 'real' face. The person who exaggerate showing off, hidden facts, Face-lover and real-sucker is totally not cool to friend with. Thus, i choose to "let go" some of them so that i can be an 'official' good people (without cursing/scolding them).

AND~I speaking nice words nowadays. I dont bother about other people things (except for my friends) and i dont give comments to those ugly facebook status. So, if you found out that i didnt active in comment your wall, probably i clicked the "hide" button on your profile. =) Welcome to do the same thing on me. ^^

Now, we deal with the Bersih thing quite often. I saw one of the facebook friend keep objecting this event as she, in fact, support the government. Well, she's not wrong tho. However, since you are supporting the government, why cant you just, silently, let other support the opposition? The evil and "non-knowledgable" status that u put on your facebook didnt calm the bersih's supporter okay.

Most of my friends got job edi, im happy for them. seriously, i think you guys are soooo cool. ^^ Talking bout friends' job, i dun judge what jobs they actually get as they are chosen by themselves right? Every now and then i saw some ppl PURPOSELY showing off their dilemma situation, saying how many offer they get. I was like ~ seriously? Are those jobs 3800 or 45o0? thats why u find it so hard to make decision?

Nah, ken, dun jealous la...
okay, I only envy, wont jealous. but in this case, i feel RIDICULOUS. Kesian my friends all become show-off consultant. Anyhow, we are graduated, we are adult now. Let's drop "the animal" off and move on.

I know we will get the right chance WITHOUT showing off in facebook. This is the last time i talk about this thing. Because im good people now. ^^
All of you will under my prayer tonight. I love you all.
Cheers.

2 Kepo comments:

Anonymous said...

i wait u to update ur blog til my neck oso long jo.. haha..
all the best in ur job hunting my dear!
definately u wil fd ur suitable job as u r sibeh pandai ^^
gud luck!

-NL-

keneverdie said...

Wow, tan neeli, my blog super fan...<3