Rss Feed

STRESSED is just DESSERTS



Yeah, don't really like it now. I think i'm over stress sometimes. (i even dream of applying theory and Ms.Ina talking about our Ajax Fabuloso, how wonderful is that!)

For theory, i fuck off for that, i'm just waiting for the evaluation form for me to revenge and de-stress. For Creative Strategy, thanks to Shrek Effect, seriously, its not fun. Everyone even can sex with people just to get the view (means v dying to get the view nia) ; so now u think is giving us fun, fun at the back, tension when progress.

My friends all gaotim edi. Ujit Pa even fall to sick (okay, saya pun sakit dua kali dah, giler~), siew become extraordinary diam (that what i noticed), Neeli become Mang Zhang, Lee Man become not polite, KaiXin become mean and bitchy (but i love it), ChaoTiong become more 'man' (keep scolding people), Yee Wei become impatient (and express via Twitter) Chubby become thinner (really?), LeeYee become barbie, Peter become....erm..erm..changeless, just still sei hao po. and other friends, all kisiao edi.

I think this is the greatest thing in Final Year ba. Because final year makes u all kisiao, and also mean that this is the last year i can see u ALL kisiao at the same time edi.

No stress people, No stress!

I always told my friends to "no stress" but im sibeh in stress. Diu..i really boshong. I dunwan to dream i kena kill by notes and books (i actually had one).

I love all of you (well, not all). But at least all on the above list, i love u all. Im old edi, and it's still bless to one chance in my life to know all of you, young people.

C'mon, i have some pictures show:

if u seriously need this, call me up; Let's break Utar (just joking utar, dun sue me!)
Please, i dont really want extra "Hairless SeeHouse" (oops, it's zebra) In our class nia!

Seriously think that its not good for your laptopThere are many, stressful than u, so CHILLED!

Muax so much to all. Let's have Coke's Day again! Hehe.

Cheers

2 Kepo comments:

Anonymous said...

yea...our coke day will be McD soon.. because i found most of you guys wait for GCB even i will just stay with my fillet O fish..hehehe.. cheer!

-mals-

keneverdie said...

Hurray~