Rss Feed

B.I.T.C.H.

My final year in UTAR surprise me alotzz! I have few lazy lecturers which i can't even know wth they mumbling about in class. I paid for 'self-study' in my first semester, i feel hopeless tho.

Another thing is (not surprise me), i really boshong fahai same class with me. He is so fake and sissy. he is the biggest gay ass i ever seen. Fake and fuck your own ass hole.

Oops, to obvious. nevermind, it's my blog.

and i met one laziest bitch i ever seen in my class. Such lazy bitch also can survive till now? You will notice people around you are getting sick with you. Not because of me, is because of your own PERSONALITY. Dont call up and ask whats have u did, i will not entertain your call anymore. Motherfucker.

Okay, you lazy bitch, I'm getting tired of this waterhead fuckaround that you're doing.

It's like the whole project got turned over to Vampires who live in Twilight movie...Me and my members seem to be the only person who's doing anything about getting this movie made. And you, if you don't help, stop stare and walk. Stop asking what you can help as you know you wont' help as you are the laziest Hannah Montana.

I do wish i made this very obvious, i really hate you now. Yes, not only me i guess. You sense it right, bitch. If you're that fucking free and bitchy, you should do what you need to do without disturb others. My last year is not your time to mess arond and it's not a place for your donkey bitch to report news on 8TV. So STOP BITCHY. IT'S NON OF YOUR BUSINESS!

I'm sick of hearing about 'ya lor, im also have many things to do'. You didn't realize you actually Paris Hilton which all eyes on you, and what you did at home it's just digging your nose and dreaming.

Yes, i would not invite anyone who annoy me for our next events. If i did invite you, means i'm in mood to chop your fucking hands off.

Not Cheers to you.

6 Kepo comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck her

Anonymous said...

lol...scarynya...
cool down..

li

Anonymous said...

wow...scarynya...
takut aku..
cool down..

keneverdie said...

==' many anonymous

♥Kristy♥ said...

Bitch, fuck u yourself!

keneverdie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.