Rss Feed

Passion of Food

It was a tantalizing night. I mean, the foods. I’m back with all the great foods this holiday. Hehe… I JUST LOVE EATING!

However, here is for your visual pleasure, only.

Nah, the shop may seems old, but they have one of the best fish head meehoon in Penang. It's not my first time there, the purpose of this blog is to tell SEI CHUBBY:

"Go Penang is to find good food, Not that TOILET Restaurant"


Even in the morning, tons of people were waiting for the meehoon.

My favourite drinks at Penang (as i only knw how to say "soya" in hookien)

This tofu is one of the bestest.....MUST TRY....

Lastly, the meehoon here. Yummy....nice till die~


After the breakfast, v decided to celebrate my result with this:

Which cause my face allergic again, but no doubt, they are good~

Hmmm… Irresistible. And I totally LOVED it. I’m sure it’s absolutely gonna be my second, third, forth, fifth, sixth… Visitation to Penang, as i just love Makan.

Cheers.



5 Kepo comments:

gary said...

macibai r...
me again o...
penang so big leh~ how i noe the place o...
u should go with us...

ukeat said...

Wow, fish head bihun!!! i want to eat..bring me there next time ok?!
i want dat kappa(lala)oso..love it..
ken san, soya hw to say in hokkien? haha..tauke, dao zui yi ow!!
U post make me hungry la..

♥Kristy♥ said...

ooi , i want makan juga!!!!
craving for themmmmmmmm >.<

Peterzai said...

babi, tak ada makna! i want to eat too! Can ask Linda bring me too?

Linda said...

Sei peter,blek dun1 bring u go