Rss Feed

The truth of Life

When I was a little boy, I did not understand why the resting birds on the roof would fly away when I approached them. Not that I wanted to spring them away. But they just flew away and left me behind.

Time passed. When I was bigger but young, I did not want to explain to myself why I was such a failure in swimming. Consequently, I knew that the when i swam, all will again, dump me behind.

Now, I am no longer a little boy. Biggerer Biggerer. I started to realize that a thing happens for a reason. I could always learn to explain every occurrence. The birds were scared. My swim skills were sucked. Blah blah blah… Just any sucky explanation will do a consolation.

However, I was stupid and never being self-protective. Sadly, I was left behind by the birds and disappointed by the people. The truth only can share between me and me and me. I learned to "activate" my security code for my truth as disappointments and sadness will approach me very soon if i loosen them out.

When you open up for others, make sure they are appreciate enough, or else, prepare your heart being damage (without their notice). It just matter of facts. Perhaps, I should have acted like birds. By nature, being cautious about any risk of getting hurt.

Cheers.



4 Kepo comments:

Pui said...

There is no need to disappointed when someone is not appreciate you. When friends are no longer like your friends, just leave them. It's not easy to find real friend anyway. Some are nice to be "seen" and some are nice to be "share". Cheers

Ryan said...

DEEP LA, GOOD LUCK. HAHA

Neeli said...

cheers up la..^^
dont thk 2 much & make urself sad nia..
b happy ya..

娴娴 said...

Agree..damn agree wat u wrote =)
Same here~

Cheers ^^