Rss Feed

I got that Boom Boom

Are you tired by your works/ assignments?

Are you irritated by your own life?

OR

Are you thinking of a "full-sleeping plan" package?

COME ON! GET A LIFE!!

However, is non of my business anyway! I probably think that things will be more positive when you think that everything is positive and possible! Not say that i'm a positivism (erm..sound like involve some theories), but its good to think positively~(Im not purposely point on u, peter)

This semester really "take my life"! i have 5 subjects but it like more worst than last semester which had 6 subjects + Ms S.! This time, we have lousy lecturers, again, but all of us like already used to it! Sure lar, we are like kena training last semester edi mar~

This time kena be very FUN! I will act like advertiser to promote Pizza Hut and Gintell lar, Multimedia class like im a design student in The One Academy, act like donkey to stare at those comm theories lar, and last but not least, a Nielson's staff to do research on my yucky report! Sound interesting huh? U should take PR and try!

我们PR真的包山包海” (鸡蛋糕,2009)
means
"Our PR really cover mountain cover sea" (Chicken cake, 2009)

What a marvelous phrase in describing our course! Nonetheless, life pun kena goes on lar~Just do watever u think is true and right!

For me, im going to chill with all of these mafan, u???

"Gotta get that,
Boom Boom Boom, Boom Boom Boom~"

hmmm,mmmm ...My PR......

Cheers

5 Kepo comments:

kaka sum1 tat u hate said...

lol no 1 leave u a comment ar??hao ke lian ohh.....k la i leave u 1 la ...c ur blog = faint

Peterzai said...

noe la...i noe wad're u trying to say...ok la...trust myself...everyone is unique =)

keneverdie said...

as like peter, i totally can SMELL who is the "kaka sum1 tat u hate"~

peter dun like tat lar...not mentioned about u lar...lol, im glad to hear that~

娴娴 said...

Gambateh la..although i hate tis stupid sem too!!!

Cheers

ukeat said...

I got that boom boom boom
That future boom boom boom
Let me get it now.

dis sem,hng! so wat! i dun care..i'll do my best!!
Muz like dat sub,ald choose PR and is ald second yrs,cant change d..accept it n fight 4 it..gambateh!