Rss Feed

Disappointment

It was totally a mess just now! I know it sound ridiculous, but i dun knw why people are taking it so serious...

"We never walk alone!" Nice phrase huh? But we really didn't apply it!

After this, i really can see "some people" 's true color! I really do....I love Lee Yee in a sudden! The way she explained just now was RIGHT! I donno why people are still can't let it go!

I heard others are not satisfy with me! Okay, im cool~ (not so)

Im really tire to explain every single things! For my friends, u know who am i!

And i found out the bad things to have CGPA 3.0 above, is u need to select ur own members, which will cause many hearsay~

Cheers anyway~

3 Kepo comments:

Anonymous said...

"some people" is really make disappointed.. is okay, let it go.. at least we know their true face..

there are not bad things with a well result.. but just there are some people really need for carrying just to wish pass the degree smooth for this 3years..we wish graduate happily together.. i understand the harder of you but try think others way, what they worries just simple - pass and fail, even never dare to think 3.0 above.u should happy since you got this chance and other look for you. hahaha..we want ppl look also abit hard ler...hehehe..

is okay since we got our group d.. cheer up and gambateh ^^

-mals-

lily88 said...

cheers~
pass edy~
juz let it pass~
gambateh for tis sem.

娴娴 said...

huh??Wat happen??
Y ur post same as peter one??
I think i had missed a lot of things during tis 3days..

Cheers up k..
gambateh=)