Rss Feed

Penang Sensation (Part 5ive): The Resign Letter

Oh ya, it's almost year end and i can probably heard the calling from UTAR. Before i going back to school life (back to holiday), i really need to think of how to write my resign letter. At the meantime, i have one in my mind already.....like this:

1234.Jln ABC,
tmn mati,
31900 Penang.

CPA Sdn. Bhd,
Jln Pork Chop,
31110 Penang.

Dear Ms Ooi,

I'm writing this letter is to inform that i'm QUIT. I fucking hate this job and the colleagues here are damn ugly and fat. I can't stand it anymore. I want Leng Lui and Leng Zai to makes my eyes comfortable, and now, see what your company did to me; i almost BLIND as 'the view' here are tooo damn horrible.

Apart from that, i wanna kick AiMei, the Queen of Pork's Ass. I can't wait to see her getting more fat and ugly (always eat eat eat). The job here are damn boring and lame, which are also not challenge at all, i still confuse about how this company can survive till now.

Meanwhile, Mr. Boss, don't always sleep in your room, come late, and laugh like a monkey; You are boss, so be boss. Ai Mei, don't always eat eat eat and scold people, you just a CLERK who more OLDER. Ms. Lim, stop talking to air, it's so geli when see someone talk to herself so enjoyable and stop criticized people before you 'wake up'. All the aunties, don't be kepochi la, YES, i'm leavin', ape then!! Ting Ting the fat ass, you will never have the chance to kacao me edi, hurray.

Finally, i will never step into this company again. Bye.

Sincerely,
Ken Ong

Well, this probably what i wanna write....But, i'm not that mean tho. I'm 'easy come easy go' de... Naaa, this is the official letter:

1234.Jln ABC,
tmn mati,
31900 Penang.

CPA Sdn. Bhd,
Jln Pork Chop,
31110 Penang.

Dear Ms Ooi,

This will confirm my resignation as General Assistant at CPA Sdn Bhd and wish to advise you that Dec 31, 2008, will be my last day of employment.

My experience with CPA has been very rewarding. I appreciate having had the opportunity to work for such a fine company. I wish you and the organization continued success.

Sincerely,
Ken Ong

Haha, fine right? Well, can't deny, i'm shallow...SO WHAT!!!

Cheer.

4 Kepo comments:

Peterzai said...

Eeeeeeeee...I hate poseur...i wonder u will say these things to me anot someday >< I oso goin to stamp my resignation letter at my SH TL's face...bo song him!! hope to c u guys soon...miss ya^^

jymBoy said...

good~ thx very much for the example.. i'm having it as a template of my resignation letter to my fuking company, managers n colleagues!

keneverdie said...

peter..don't worry lar...im not that sui..hehe...and hope this really can help u fui fui...

yansan said...

Hi,guy!long time no c.. tis my 1st time reading ur blog,not so surprise by ur mean words,laughing when im reading it,no doubt,it's sooo mean n FUNNY!!
ps:mis ur jokes so much lea...hehe