Rss Feed

Penang Sensation (Part Four): Super Bark with Fucking Surprise


I've watched 'Bolt' on Saturday and it was awesome (all i can said). I can't actually aspect the story are so....unieque, as base on the poster, what i can see is just the Super dog something like that; however, i've made the big mistake. It's different, totally. Just go watch it if got time, well, u can skip the Madagascar, it's not bad, but not better than Bolt.

Animated film will be good only if produced by Walt Disney. That's the fact, we all can't deny tho. Looks at others animated films like Madagascar and Sharktale...they are nothing tho. Not funny and pointless.

Bolt is so cute, it's definitely because he is in white. I love white doggy, like Shinchan's dog, Shiro. But then in the movie, Mittens, the cat grabbed all my attention. She is sooo adorable (although she is not cute like Bolt), she is sooo funny. I laughed in the theater like i was a Five years old kid...

Oh ya, my friends Sam is going to marry soon; that was the fucking big surprise for me. I'm surprise not because she get marry soon but i realised that i'm getting OLD....My friend are going to marry means our ages is getting bigger, shit. Fong, u r totally right, it's really true like our age. How sad....

I'm gonna makes this one brief, congrat Samantha, don't worry, i will give u ang pau when u marry but don't forget yours when CNY.

Cheer.

0 Kepo comments: