Rss Feed

The Lesser, The Better

The date is unbelievable good to me, 11/01/11.

Well, although the result bring a little bit disappointment, it do lessen my burden (it actually as good as what i expected, but at the same time broken my fairy tale thoughts. At least my mum is sibeh happy with it).

When it come to new year, i do believe i need to have some new year revolutions. Of course i planned some. Luckily, i own a very good financial planner, he will plan all my income, whether i'm employed or unemployed (although i need to fly to Sg, Phuket and Taiwan soon, finance status is highly being controlled).

I seriously want to control my "HOT" temper every now and then, but do you think it work? Sometimes, i guess. So i met my little nephew, who is HOTTER then me.

Technically, i don't know how to babysit my nephew.
Well, truth is, he don't need me pun!!My nephew is one of my motivate power to help me grow. He is laughable, at least for me, he is really kepochi. Even when he bangsai, he also need to look around and kepo. (this one same with me)

I slept with him one day (in fact with my sister presence pun), and i realised it is really hard to take care of one baby. Everytime he cried, my sister will be the one who hug and comfort him. It get me emotional when i saw my sister calming my nephew in the dark. My sister has turn into mum.

Anyhow, i'm anticipating CNY and my birthday now. It will be fast to reach graduate moment soon. I believe we can rock this sem too.

Cheers

2 Kepo comments:

Ven said...

Cute cute

Hoong said...

enjoy your last sem, and work with me. lolz