Rss Feed

Happy Exam Everyone

Stressed partially yet happily, now it’s HOLIDAY! To be more accurate, it’s actually the study weeks for the coming final exam. My first paper is on 14 September and the last paper is on 23 the same month. I’m gonna study more… Seriously.

Last few weeks I was busy with the assignments and also presentations. The assignments were okay as I at least could over the pass line (everyone got the same). But the presentations totally drove me crazy. The most critical tension came from the CSA.

My title was AJAX FABULOSO. Frankly, for a advertising project, it wasn’t very tough. But I put much pressure on myself as I wanted to make sure that my group presented effectively and hmmm… I guess it did.

Our part of the project was not bad, I could say. But I was kinda tension when I was picked as one of the presenters and the lecturers asked us to convert the presentation within 15 minutes. We were given only 15 minutes for the presentation. Huh! Okay, I tried my best. Thanks to my mates especially CT, he was like super fast that day.

Just right after those hectic presentations, we managed to go for some entertainments. Yes, it’s Coke Day, Hehe… I promised to myself that I wanna treat myself nice.

Friends and I went to Ipoh for dinner and movie as well. We having some tantalizing dinner at a Hong Kong restaurant *Ape name dia. Sorry, I forgot the exact restaurant name. It was bad, at least to Chew Yee Wei.

We stand on gravity. As we need to celebrate birthday with Jia Xian on the same day. Oh wait, I was totally spy that day. Chew Yee Wei saw her ex-boyfriend shopping with his current gf, she totally can’t accept it…lolz. Anyhow, the surprise didn’t bocor. I guess!

Then, we had to rush, for movie. We were watching “Grown Ups” by Adam Sandler, which was hilarious. We can’t stop laughing and it felt good to have bunch of besties plus a comedy.

Oh wait, where’s coke?

Yeah, we got second round, at our all time favourite, McDonald. Errrm, we just ordered cokes and one French fries which the gravity makes us sat there till 2 a.m. I always wonder why we got so many things to share. But that’s cool stuffs. It’s our last year right!

It may take a longer time for me to write the next post as I will focus more on my studies. See how then…lolz

Good Luck all and Cheers.

3 Kepo comments:

Anonymous said...

Ops...It's too sad to heard yee wei saw her ex with a gal...Nvm, pretty princess chew yee wei, you got US!*ching*
I want to share the greatest with you guys, and never forget (",)

-mals-

Anonymous said...

Yeah, u guys did a great job in CSA assignments, no worry then!
Happy Exam to U too =)
dont la too stress, otherwise we will affected by u.. LOL..
left 8 months tghr, i will appreciated every single day wit u guys!

-Nelly Furtado- lol

vicky said...

apa lu tak ada makna~?!!
he is nt my ex ok???
n plz~!! y post my photo at ther? summore is so yak de photo ==""""
i m a beautiful princess lai de ok? amboi..
add oil n al the bez to al of us in final ya ^^