Rss Feed

When Disneyland is never too far away

When i was a kid, i used to heard this narration from all Disney's video:

A long long time ago, in the faraway land, legend tells an extraordinary tale and courage and friendship...


blah blah blah!

What a wonderful thing if i could meet Mickey and Minnie in person...and of course my all time favourite----Donald Duck.

Well, this year will never be the same for me. Instead of just dreaming to visit Disneyland, i will on a special trip, just for me to fulfill my Disney Dream before school starts.

Yes, IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND.

After the fruitful internship, this is the best time to give me a break without KitKat. I will fly to Hong Kong early of this May. I couldn't be more excited.

No worries, i will tell you all about it and share photos when i return!

Cheers.

5 Kepo comments:

Neeli said...

u realy rich dao....
aftr HK den Redang.. geng la~
so envy...

p/s:upgrade me plz.. i always the fast n efficient gal.. no matter in commenting or in banking... kakaka=p

ukeat said...

wow, nice..enjoy ur trip..take as many photo as u can..^^ i wish i could go thr 1 day..

娴娴 said...

syok syok syok^^seem like ur intern earn so much hehe =p
Bt i tot u go bangkok??

Enjoy ur trip..looking forward for ur photos^^

Peterzai said...

donack duck suits ur character...talkative betul xD quah quah quah~

jymBoy said...

yaya.. i agree! quack quack ken... send my regards to my dear minnie.. til when i can see her in person... >.<